What kind of personal data do we collect?
After your visit to the enterprise’s Website, at the address of the head office, after contacting us by email or by phone, we can collect the following information:
- For the purpose of submitting a commercial offer: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone, the vehicle you are interested in, query text. This data is stored for 2 (two) years from the day of submitting the commercial offer.
- For the purposes of conclusion and execution of contracts with clients (car hire, leasing, car purchase and sales contracts): name, surname, personal identification number, bank account number, workplace, other information related to the conclusion and execution of the contract, depending on the nature of the contract. This personal data is managed due to the necessity of executing the contract concluded with you and stored for 10 (ten) years after the termination of the respective contract.
- In order to find a vehicle in case of a criminal offense committed and (or) in order to find out the committed administrative offenses in the area of road traffic offenses: the vehicle’s brand, number plates, location data are managed. This personal data is managed based on the Company’s legitimate interest and stored for 10 (ten) years.
- For direct marketing purposes: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number. For direct marketing purposes, the Company manages your personal data based on the legitimate interest and / or based on your consent.
With your consent, the Company manages your personal data that is as follows: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
With your consent, your personal data for direct marketing purposes will be managed for 5 (five) years after the day of the receipt of your consent; based on the Company’s legitimate interest – for 5 (five) years from the day of expiry of the contract with you.
- Any other personal data that you may provide to us at any time, by communicating with us: writing an e-mail, writing or calling by telephone or arriving at the place of the head office. This data is managed on the basis of your consent and stored for 2 years.
How is your personal data handled?
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. Your personal data is managed responsibly and securely. Both identifying the means of personal data management and during the very management of data, the enterprise shall implement appropriate technical and organizational means of data protection established in legal acts aimed at protecting managed personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure as well as from any other illegal handling. Corresponding means shall be established taking into account the risks arising from management of personal data.
What cookies are used on this Website?
A cookie is the information the web server sends to the web browser and which is stored in a browser. This information is sent to the web server every time the browser requests to open the page from the server. This allows the web server to set up and monitor the web browser.
You can find more information about cookies used on the Website here:
|The name of the cookie||The purpose of the cookie||The moment of creation||Expiry time||Data used|
To whom can we disclose your personal data?
We can disclose your personal data to personal data managers who provide services (perform work) to us, i.e., IT service providers, auditors, lawyers, consultants who manage your data on behalf of the Company as a data controller.
Data managers have the right to handle personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only in such amount and to such extent as it is necessary. With the help of data managers, we take all necessary steps seeking to ensure that our data managers have implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures ensuring security of personal data and keep your personal data confidential.
Your data can be transferred to state enterprises and institutions, other persons who perform the functions assigned to them by law.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
- Submit a written request to us to provide you with information whether the data related to you is handled, and if such data is handled, you are entitled to get familiar with your personal data and the following information: the aims for which the data is handled; the categories of respective personal data; data recipients or categories of data recipients to whom your personal data was or will be disclosed; when possible, the period of storage of personal data is foreseen or, if that is not possible, the criteria for establishing that period.
- Demand to correct inaccurate or supplement incomplete personal data related to you.
- Demand that we delete your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and it can be justified if there is at least one of the following reasons: personal data is no longer needed to achieve the aims for which it was collected or otherwise handled; you decided to cancel your consent regarding handling of your personal data, when your personal data is handled solely on the basis of your consent and there is no other reason to handle your personal data; your personal data was handled illegally; your data must be deleted when we are obliged to do so.
- Demand that management of your personal data is restricted in one of the following cases: you dispute the accuracy of the data for such a period during which we can verify the accuracy of your personal data; management of your personal data is illegal and you do not agree that your data is deleted and instead you request to restrict its use; we no longer need your data for data management purposes, but it is necessary for you in order to proclaim, execute or defend legal requirements. When management of your personal data is restricted, we can handle such data of yours, except for storage, only with your consent or in order to proclaim, execute or defend legal requirements and / or protect your or another person’s rights or for reasons of public interest.
- Cancel the consent to manage your personal data when personal data is managed solely on the basis of your consent.
- Request that we forward your managed personal data to another data controller whenever this is technically feasible.
- Submit to us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate a complaint if you think that your as a personal data subject’s rights are and / or can be violated.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, please submit requests, complaints or claims to us in writing:
- by e-mail email@example.com;
- by mail at the address Didžioji St. 5, Vilnius;
- arriving at the Company, at the address Didžioji St. 5, Vilnius.
We will respond to received requests, complaints or claims in writing in accordance with the procedure and terms established by legal acts, and we strive to provide you with information as soon as possible but not later than within 30 days of the receipt of your request. If necessary, this period can be extended by two more months, depending on the complexity and the number of requests. Within one month of the receipt of the request, the enterprise will inform you about such extension explaining the reasons for the delay.
If upon the receipt of the request, complaint or claim, we will have suspicions about the identity of the applying person, we have the right to request the applying person’s identity document and (or) to verify his personal identity according to the procedure established by legal acts and (or) electronic means of communication that allow the person’s proper identification.
If we fail to provide you with the necessary information and (or) if you have claims as to how your personal data is managed, you are entitled to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate by submitting a complaint.
How to contact us?
UAB “Easy Rental”
Legal entity code: 300586623
Address: Didžioji St. 5, Vilnius
Phone.: +370 604 11779
Date of publication: [25-09-2018].